You ever say to your self I will take my chances with dehydration before I drink this.
Don't worry about it, with our potable drinking water filter you will be able to be rehydrated with no worries.
L630 removal rate of 99.9% E-Coli is certified by SGS and TUV
Multiple Configuration Options
- Attaches to Hydration Pack
- Attaches to Disposable Plastic Bag
- Attaches to 28mm Standard Disposable Water Bottle
- Drinking Directly from Fresh Water Source
- Attaches to Bucket
1. Ensure there is no air in the hose connecting the water filter to the container. Air bubbles may prevent the water from flowing freely. Or attach filter to 28mm disposable bottle.
2. Water flow should be the same as the direction of arrow on filter.
3. Before storing the filter, use clean water to backwash. Squeeze disposable bottle to start the clean water flow into filter from clean water outlet of filter.
4. Optimum Temperature Range: 0-40 Degree Celsius.
5. Water Source: tap water or natural renewable fresh water.(Do not choose human and industrial wastewater as water source.)
Cleaning & Maintenance
1) When the flow rate slows, miniwell water filter can be back-flushed with ease. Only use clean water while back-flushing.
2) Before storing the miniwell water filter, back-flush with clean water and then soak in a mild vinegar solution to disinfect the filter.
3) After cleaning, let the filter air dry and store in a cool and dry location.
4) Shelf Life: 5 years. After initial wetting: 3years.
Reliable Technology, Third Party Approved
- Miniwell L630 Personal Water Filter
- Bucket or Plastic Bag Connector
- Silicone Hose
- Hose Clip
- Water Bag
1. How often do I need to backwash the system?
It depends on how clean or dirty the source water is. When you feel the flow rate slow down, backwash can improve the flow rate. (Note: To extend filter life, always use the best freshwater source you can access. If raw water is cloudy, wait for the sediment to settle out until water appears clear and then filter the water above the sediment.)
2. Can I use water filtered from the system itself to backwash the filter?
Yes. Filtered water from the filter can be used to backwash. Collects filtered water by a clean disposable bottle. Squeezes clean water into the filter from the filter outlet.
3. How do I know its time to replace the filter?
The filter will not allow water to flow when it reaches capacity. If you find water flow slow down or cannot come out through filter, it is time to replace your filter.
4. Does this work on E.coli and parasites like Giardia and Cryptosporidium.
Yes. Miniwell L630 is capable of filtering 99.9% bacteria and parasites.
5. Can this filter remove unpleasant taste in raw water?
Hollow fiber cannot remove unpleasant taste and pigment in raw water. L630 is the most basic filtration system for freshwater filtration with a 99.9% removal rate of all bacteria.
6. Does it filter salt water?
No. Miniwell L630 filtration pore size on membrane is 0.1 micron. Dissolved salt passes through 0.1micron membrane. In other words, Miniwell L630 keeps mineral from nature freshwater sources in filtered water.
Get yours today, don't be left wondering if you will be sicker from drinking water then dehydration.